About MyPrivateBanking Research
Using MyPrivateBanking Research
What distinguishes MyPrivateBanking Research reports? Technologies are changing fast, each industry is different and customers in every sector have specific needs. This is even more true of the highly dynamic social media and mobile apps technologies and the complex financial services sector and its customers. We understand all three parameters, because we have focused solely on them from the start. Our reports can build on the vast amount of know-how and experience we have in-house. Our clients appreciate that, due to our focus, we understand their needs as well as those of their clients, when evaluating technological developments.
- How does MyPrivateBanking Research ensure independence and objectivity? ?Our business success depends on the integrity of our research. We have no corporate connections to any financial services or technology provider and are fully owned by the management team. Our analysts develop their evaluations and recommendations without external influence and pressure. We have a strict Code of Conduct that our analysts are required to observe, including a ban on accepting reimbursements from companies covered. MyPrivateBanking also has no vested interest in whether a particular technology or business succeeds or fails. As a consequence our research is unbiased and our insights and advice are ones our clients can trust.
- How can I purchase a report? Please select the report you want to purchase on our order form and fill in your contact data and preferred payment method. After we receive your order we will send you a mail asking for your confirmation of the order (to prevent false orders) by a short mail from your company E-Mail account. Once we received this confirmation we will mail you the report. If you wish to take out a subscription to our reports, please contact us directly to discuss terms.
- Do you offer more than reports? We offer the presentation of the findings in our research fields in presentations and workshops.
- What are the qualifcations of the MyPrivateBanking Research Team: The founders and research heads of MyPrivateBanking Research are pioneers in the field of internet research. As early as 1996 they started to analyse internet trends and their application to business. With this early stage research advantage they founded and successfully developed FORIT, the first research company solely focussing on the internet as a business channel for the german-speaking region. After the acquisition of FORIT by the leading research firm Forrester Research in 2000, the founders of MyPrivateBanking took executive research positions at Forrester, focussing on internet research for the financial services industry. Then, with more than 10 years of focussed research experienced, they launched MyPrivateBanking, to give scope to concentrating on the fast developing trends in social media and mobile apps.
Why should I join the Online Community? By joining our online community you will have a place to discuss your current challenges with both like-minded professionals and our analysts. You can look for new ideas, solutions for problems and voice your opinion, either by joining or starting a group discussion or by contacting another member directly.
- What happens with the information I provide during registration? ?You can choose if you wish to disclose any of the basic information we require at registration to other members. We would encourage you to do that as well as adding additional information on your profile page. This allows members to search for others in comparable situations and facilitates linking up with users who have similar interests and concerns.
- I am a journalist; can I use the information from your website? ?You can use any information from either our website or our research provided you refer to MyPrivateBanking Research as the source. If you have any specific requests in relation to our research please contact us directly by phone or our contact form.
- I have registered but have not yet received my verification email.
Please check your spam and junk email folders. If you still have not found the verification mail, please contact us with your registration details via our contact form on the website.
- I forgot my password, how can I retrieve it?
If you cannot remember your password please click the link "Forgot password" below the Login form and enter your registered email address. You will then be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- I forgot my username, how can I retrieve it?
If you cannot remember your username please click the link "Forgot username" below the Login form and enter your registered email address. You will then be sent an email with your username.
- I am not able to upload my photo.
If you are unable to upload a photo you may be using a file that is too large in size or an unsupported file type. Images must be with one of the following extensions: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.
- How do I send a contact request to another user?
While viewing the profile of a user to whom you wish to send a contact request, click on "Send invitations". That user will then be sent a contact request notification that they can either accept or deny.
- How do I send a message to a contact?
Communicating with other members is easy. You can send a message while viewing any user’s profile by selecting the "Send Message" button. You can also select "Compose" from your Inbox, and type in the name of contacts you would like to message.
- How do I join a group?
While viewing the group that you wish to join, click the link "Join this group".
- How do I create my own group?
To create your own group, simply go to the groups main page and on the top of the right column click "Create Group". You will be taken to a page where you would fill in the group title and description. We will activate the group within 24 hours and send you a mail reminding you to add a first topic and posting.
- How do I control the settings on my account?
After login go to "MyWealth" and click on "My Profile". Go to "Edit Additional Info" and simply check or uncheck the boxes for the information you want to give or receive and your profile will be modified after you click "save".
- How do I report abuse?
We continuously check if members have written any topics, comments or postings that violate our Terms and Conditions e.g., using foul language, insulting individuals or soliciting business. Within the group section you can raise an alarm by simply clicking "Report Abuse" if you feel a posting is inappropriate.
- How do I search for other articles, research and users?
Type the term you are looking for in the search box in the upper right corner of the website. The search results will be highlighted in yellow differentiated into articles, reports, videos, groups and users. Within the group section we have a specific search box just for searches within groups.
- How do I personalise my profile?
In "MyProfile" click on "Personalise my Profile" or "Edit personal info". You will be taken to a page with various entry fields where you can write more about yourself and your investor experiences and also mark interests that you have in investing and lifestyle.
- How do I use the "MyPortfolio" tool?
Click on the "MyPortfolio" tab within "MyWealth" and then click on "Update Portfolio". You will be taken to a page where you can enter the amounts you have invested in various asset classes. Just click on "Add Data for the current quarter" and fields for the data entry will open. After completion click "Save".
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions through our contact form
on the website.