We welcome applications for the following positions:
Junior-Analyst/Researcher full-time (f/m)
We are offering a full-time position for a Junior-Analyst/Researcher based in our office in Tägerwilen (near Konstanz/Kreuzlingen/Bodensee), Switzerland. Our young company is a leading research firm that provides financial services companies with reports and analyses about social and mobile media as well as other emerging technologies. Our analysts are responsible for the researching and writing of research reports that are purchased by our clients which are composed of the leading financial services companies worldwide. Our company language is English.
The applicant should have a Master or Bachelor degree. The position requires the following traits and skills:
- Strong analytical skills; experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods such as for instance business case analysis, market and social research, research on new technologies
- Strong interest in new technologies like social media, mobile apps and other online media
- Very good proficiency in spoken and written English
- Generally good writing skills in order to generate text that is lively, interesting and catches the attention of our clients
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual that is at ease in a little structured start-up-environment
- Experience with office software, especially spreadsheet analysis and presentation software
- Swiss or EU nationality or work permit
What we offer:
- A highly flexible, open and dynamic work environment with a truly global outlook
- An exciting opportunity to gain expertise in the developments at the intersection of business and technology that will shape the future
- A chance to grow and profit from a quickly expanding and innovative research start-up led by an experienced management team
- On-the-job-training by highly experienced researchers to develop your skills in order to quickly become a full analyst who is responsible for complete research reports
Please send your full CV to: info (at-sign) myprivatebanking.com or contact us here.
Regularly we are looking for research temps to support us in specific projects. Common tasks of a temp would be to conduct basic market and web research, to assist us in marketing and PR-Initiatives and to keep our website up-to-date. We are looking for self-starting personalities that after a thorough introduction can work with little oversight. We require a high level of diligence and reliability and a working knowledge in English. Previous experience in research preferred. Depending on the projects working from home might be possible. If your are interested to work as a temp with MyPrivateBanking.com please contact us here.
We place interns directly into one of our research teams, where they can focus on both project work and the day-to-day tasks of a MyPrivateBanking analyst. Interns work closely with a senior analyst, gaining exposure to all aspects of the responsibilities of a research analyst. The tasks of an internship would range from conducting market research and analyzing the results to writing portions of thematic pieces and updating our website. While no previous experience in research and banking is required we expect an interest in the topics we cover, a working knowledge in English and a high level of diligence. We make sure that interns have the support they need and take time to provide guidance and education. If your are interested in an internship with MyPrivateBanking.com please contact us here.