Mobile Apps for Wealth Management Report 2016
The Next Level of Digital Service: Personalized Apps for Your Most Valuable Clients
May. 23, 2016
The Ultimate Report on Mobile Apps in Wealth Management: Comprehensive, Data-Driven, Rigorous
This 179-page report tells you all you need to know for developing, optimizing and implementing a winning app strategy for high-net-worth clients. Our research team of technology and wealth management experts analyzed in detail the strengths and weaknesses of the mobile apps relevant to wealthy clients of the 30 leading wealth managers worldwide (see below for a list of wealth managers analyzed). In total, more than 60 mobile apps were evaluated. The report provides an assessment and recommendations for the mobile app portfolios of each wealth manager and for the wealth management industry as a whole.
>>> Click here for Summary, Table of Contents, Top 5, Methodology
The report benchmarks the mobile apps offered by each wealth manager based on 50 criteria grouped into eight main categories of evaluation. For each category the report provides a separate ranking. Based on this thorough, data-driven analysis, the report derives best practices and provides strategic and practical recommendations for creating mobile apps that can engage both existing and new wealthy clients.
The report gives wealth managers and financial services firms, technology vendors and consultants answers to the following questions
- How are the top 30 wealth managers’ mobile apps ranked overall as well as separately by the quality of each offered app feature?
- What content, functionality, interaction and security measures should a mobile app have to catch the attention and satisfy the needs of high net worth individuals?
- What kind of personalization features are important to improve value for HNWI clients?
- What capabilities are necessary to position your app as a remote channel for client and advisor interaction?
- What can be learned from the best practices among the mobile apps that were analyzed?
- Where are your competitors standing and how can you ensure that a mobile app stands out compared to those of competitors?
- In the wealth management sector, how did the market for mobile apps develop over the last three years and what future needs will clients have?
- Benchmarking and ranking of the mobile apps of the world´s top 30 wealth managers based on 60 criteria and year-on-year performance developments
- 30 comprehensive profiles of the world’s leading wealth managers’ app strategies and app portfolios, including recommendations for each wealth manager
- Separate rankings of the mobile app offerings from the 30 leading wealth managers for the following features: availability of mobile apps; core functions for clients; security; content and features for client retention and marketing; contact features; technical features and support; platform integration
- 15 Best Practices for various features, plus identification of must-have, advanced and particularly innovative features
- Drivers of change affecting the overall strategy and how wealth managers can take advantage of new trends
- Recommendations on how a winning wealth manager´s mobile applications strategy should look
- Data-appendix of 35 pages containing overall performance summary, heat maps with relative performance of each wealth manager, and detailed evaluations by wealth manager according to 50 criteria
Analyzed Wealth Managers
||First National Bank
||Citi Private Bank