The impact of digital disruption on the wealth management and financial services sector will grow even stronger.
A subscription to all of MyPrivateBanking's research publications provides clients on a continuous basis with the independent, data-driven research, analysis and recommendations, required for deciding on how to take on the opportunties and threats caused by the digital disruption in wealth management and financial services.
Be prepared for the digital disruption! - As a subscriber you will receive all you need to know in a minimum of 20 research publications per subscription period
All reports and briefs are based on original and independent research, numerous personal interviews with industry players and experts, vendors and industry experts and are written by a seasoned analyst team with a clear focus on the wealth management sector.
- Benchmarking Reports (200 - 300 pages) – Comprehensive, highly detailed and actionable analysis and benchmarking of the digital touch points (mobile apps, websites, mobile websites, etc.) of the leading wealth managers worldwide.
- FinTech Impact Reports (80 - 150 pages) – Comprehensive, deep and data-driven analysis on high-impact development in the field of FinTech relevant to the wealth management sector across the globe, including profiles of the leading new players in the respective fields. The reports provide insight and guidance to understand the risks and opportunities around these disruptive trends. All reports come with strategic and hands-on advice regarding how financial institutions should react to those disruptive challenges.
- Focus Reports (20 - 80 pages) - Focused analysis on topics of high importance to the digital strategy of wealth managers. Focus reports give valuable insight into market and technology trends, disruptors, the competitive landscape and newly emerging markets. Focus reports conclude with clear strategic and operational recommendations for wealth managers.
- Flash Briefs (2-5 pages) - Regular strategic and tactical analysis of latest research findings in the digitization of wealth management or up-to-the-minute analysis on relevant top stories in the area of online, mobile and disruptive technologies. Typically, Flash Briefs react to important recent developments in the technology sector and the wealth management industry.
For a selection of topics covered in the upcoming subscription please go here.
Additional Services and Benefits only for Subscribers
- Full Access to Current Research - access to a minimum of 20 cutting-edge reports and Flash Briefs published over the course of one year.
- Full Access to Archived Research - access to all of MyPrivateBanking’s previously published research.
- Full Analyst Access - telephone access to MyPrivateBanking's analysts for questions and discussions about their research.
- Full Access to Underlying Data - access to the underlying data in the published research (benchmarking data sheets, survey data files).
- Access to important charts and graphs contained within our reports.
- Fast and Easy 24/7 Online Access - The subscriber can download all previous reports directly through our website.
- A Dedicated MyPrivateBanking Client Representative to assist you.
- Full Corporate License - all reports can be freely shared within Subscriber worldwide. The Enterprise License allows for up to 20 User IDs within the Client, internal distribution of reports to employees of the Client, and ability to post reports to Client’s network or intranet.
MyPrivateBanking is the best first source for addressing the digital disruption in wealth management and financial services, because of our world-class, objective insight, the rapid access to that insight, and the low cost compared to the impact and other alternatives.
Take advantage of this very cost-effective research and analysis portal on relevant topics for your work.
Contact us for any questions or an individual offer for our research subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 (0) 71 566 1005.